1. I am in the home stretch! I have my big qualifier exam in exactly a week (really dreading this-it's on three subjects and all multiple choice) and then finals. But in less than two weeks I will be FINISHED with my first year of graduate school. I feel like it flew by!
2. This summer I have a lot of fun things planned! A family trip to my beloved Sun Valley, Idaho (first time I can go since my older nephew was a baby!), a road trip with my sister (she's moving from Charleston to Denver), a trip to Las Vegas, a bachelorette weekend in Palm Springs-so much to look forward to! I will be catching up on TV, finally unpacking at my new place, and just enjoying summer vacation. I will still be working but no homework feels like a real vacation!
3. The Anthropologie dresses I ordered (see post here) arrived and both of them are even cuter in person. Especially the bow back one! They are perfect for the bridal showers and awards banquet I have this summer.
4. I ordered this console from West Elm for my entryway and it is on backorder for a few more weeks. I had a 20% off discount code plus free shipping. The color is so pretty!
5. I think I am addicted to Halo Top icecream. So far I have tried the mint chip and chocolate. I have not been able to find the birthday cake one yet. Sometimes I just crave a little icecream and this is guilt free!