|Excuse the glare on my anchor print|
|Red tray is from Marshalls, I added a navy monogram decal|
|Basket under holds placemats, napkins, napkin rings, more coasters|
1. Coasters: I like to have a paper set for parties and then a nicer reusable set. Set of four sea creature coasters from Modcloth ($28) and paper set Lilly Pulitzer from the Preppy Princess ($12). I have a nautical set from Michael's, the Thomas Paul anchor set, and then paper ones from Lilly Pulitzer.
2. Something fun for drinks: I have the Lilly Pulitzer drink umbrellas but how fun are these cocktail anchors? The cocktail anchor was created and designed by a flooded-out Hoboken resident determined to help rebuild the coastal community. For every Anchor Shaker Set sold, 10% of profits will go to Rebuild Hoboken ($19 for 40 plus shaker, $9 for 20)
3. Flask: I don't have a flask on my bar but I think one of these Smathers and Branson needlepoint flasks ($65) would be the perfect addition
4. Decanter set from Furbish ($68, includes 4 glasses). My sister got me this set for Christmas.
5. Fish corkscrew from Furbish ($12.50)
6. Napkin holder from Modcloth ($14): Why buy expensive patterned napkins when you can display regular white ones in this little boat?
My favorite bar accessory is the bottle opener. I have 3!
Here are my bottle openers
* this post contains affiliate links