We are officially in the second week of FALL! It is still warm here but I know that cooler temperatures are just around the corner for most of the country. I can't wait to break out my nautical sweaters! Here are my current favorites
1. Twiggy LONDON seahorse sweater, $18, HSN | Lightweight so you can wear it now and then as a layer under your vest or jacket as it gets cooler
2. Saltwater anchor cable knit sweater, $115, Sperry Top-Sider | This looks like the perfect cozy sweater for winter. Also available in navy
3. White anchor stripe 3/4 sleeve top, $43, Joules | How can you resist stripes + an anchor?
4. Grey lobster sweatshirt, $69, Joules | I just bought this and I hope it fits because the bigger size is sold out already.
5. Hobie anchor sweater, $68, humble chic | A classic navy and white anchor sweater is essential in every nautical wardrobe
6. Cotton sweater with elbow patches, $33, J.Crew Factory | I love the elbow patches and the one red stripe at the bottom
7. That's moor like it sweater, $45, Modcloth | Don't you love this shade of blue?
this post contains affiliate links