* Yesterday I saw Backbeat downtown. Anything Beatles related I'm there!
* I have to work today but I will have a full week off in March!
* I saw Safe Haven and Julianne Hough cannot act. She should stick to dancing. Anyone else see this movie? Josh looked very very handsome!
* On Friday night I saw the actress that plays Alison on Pretty Little Liars at the mall. Crazy part: a year before I saw her at the exact same place! Valentine's Day 2012 was the day I came home to an eviction notice so I will always remember that day! I saw Sasha Pieterse exactly a year (plus one day) later on February 15, 2013! Is this a sign from A?!
* H got into preschool! Phew! Getting into preschool here is very competitive so I am just glad he got in somewhere! There's a great documentary about getting into preschool in New York City (even more competitive than here). It's called Nursery University and I highly recommend it!
* I picked up some decorations for my Oscar party. I am counting down the days!
* Every time I see Devon Sawa on Nikita I am reminded of my favorite scene in Now and Then:
How was your weekend? Do you have today off?