1. Castle Hill Inn (Newport, Rhode Island)
From the website: At home on the ocean, "guest quarters at Castle Hill Inn retain the warmth and quiet luxury of 19th century seacoast life"
2. The Inn at Perry Cabin (St. Michaels, Maryland)
From the website: "A Charming colonial mansion, this Orient-Express resort and spa sits in beautiful gardens that reach down to Maryland's tranquil Eastern Shore"
3. Chatham Bars Inn (Cape Cod, Massachusetts)
From the website: "This world-famous turn-of-the-century landmark has a remarkable ambiance. The expansive lounge, front veranda and main dining room have been returned to their original grandeur, affording panoramic ocean views and gentle sea breezes"
4. Harbor View Hotel (Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts)
From the website: "With stunning ocean views and refined Martha’s Vineyard décor, we deliver the attentive personal service you thought had disappeared forever"
5. The Red Inn (Provincetown, Massachusetts)
From the website: The Red Inn offers "breathtaking waterfront decks and views of Provincetown Harbor and Cape Cod Bay" (image via)
6. Montauk Yacht Club (Montauk, New York)
From the website: "Rich in history and tradition... Refreshed and renewed for a new era of storied guests"
I would love to hear your nautical travel recommendations! Been to a hotel with an amazing ocean view? Cute nautical decor? Please share in the comments!