1. I never shared photos/did a recap of the Justin Timberlake and Jay Z concert I went to with Leeann. The concert was at the Rose Bowl and it was perfect weather. We sat in the grass on a blanket and just relaxed before the concert. Both guys were awesome live. I have seen Justin multiple times but this was my first time seeing Jay Z in concert.
2. I just bought this baseball t shirt from Gap in two colors. My number one shopping rule is to buy multiple when you find something you love so I ended up ordering two more on Wednesday when Gap did a 35% off promotion. Of course now they are 50% off with code GAPSALE!
3. I am obsessed with Drake's new song "hold on we're going home." I'm not sure I can ever see Drake as anyone but Jimmy from Degrassi but I do love this song.
4. I am going to two Dodger games two weekends in a row. I am especially excited about the second one because they are showing The Sandlot after the game on the field.
5. Does anyone else have a Jawbone Up bracelet? My dad regifted me one (that he got as a gift) but it doesn't seem very accurate at all. I've only worn it three nights (I am most interested in tracking my sleep) and it didn't register any wakings but I am sure I got up at least once (like out of my bed, not just rolling over).
Have a great weekend!