Kim at My Life in Pink and Green tagged me to share 6 random holiday traditions/facts
1. We always have popovers for Christmas brunch (we use a family recipe but I've linked to one that looks similar)
2. Christmas Eve is spent with my dad and stepmom (my parents are divorced). We go to the movies, have dinner and then open presents
3. After we come back from my dad's on Christmas Eve, each of us (me, mom, sister 1 and sister 2) opens a present
4. Christmas morning, I used to be the first one up (now I usually have to be woken up!) and I would go downstairs and divide up all the presents that were under the tree. Each family member has her own "area" and I place her presents there. Then we go in a circle, opening a present one at a time.
5. My mom has always bought us chocolate advent calendars. The tradition is still going strong. She snuck mine in my suitcase when I flew back after Thanksgiving.
6. My dad's side of the family has a big party a couple of days after Christmas. It rotates between the 3 brothers who are all living in California. This year we are going to Newport Beach.
Wanderlust-I want to hear how she celebrates in Australia
The Prep-E Girl (who just sent me the nicest thank you card!)
The College Preppy
Beantown Prepster Brand new blogger so check her out!